Women’s sweatshirts have gone a long way. They are no longer the comfy clothes you put on every time you feel lazy and you are just lounging around the house. Just recently, people have seen a completely new side to this staple of cold weather. Sweatshirts today look elegant and chic, and are not only for those times when you feel like being a lazy bum. This takes these clothes to a whole new level of fashion. Sweatshirts are comfy, cozy, and downright perfect. You can pair them with your jeans, skirts, and even your heels, which, for many women, is truly a dream come true.
However, how can you style women’s sweatshirts in such a way that you look less lazy and more put together?
First, see to it that you are wearing the right type of sweater. Your old hoodie with the logo of your school splashed on the front will look more casual compared to your patterned sweatshirt. You also have to ensure that you wear something with the right fit. An oversized sweatshirt will come across as a lounge wear. On the other hand, something with a great fit will look much more stylish and flattering. You can also take inspiration from fashion bloggers.
Below are some useful style tips to pull off a great ensemble with your women’s sweatshirts:
- Pair your plain sweatshirt with sneakers and a leather skirt for a chic but sporty look. Your red lipstick is the perfect finishing touch.
- Nothing is as glamorous as an all-black outfit. Don on your motorcycle boots to achieve a tougher look.
- You can also make your women’s sweatshirts more work-appropriate and professional by pairing them with heels and a pencil skirt.
- Fancy heels and a statement necklace can take a sweatshirt and jeans to an entirely new level.
- Add a pleather or leather pants and statement necklace to make your sweatshirt look dressier.
- A tulle skirt and a lovely sweatshirt is the cutest outfit for the holidays.
- A sweatshirt featuring a bold graphic can make your boots and jeans look perfect and adorable for school use.
- Layer your women’s sweatshirt under a leather or denim jacket then wear your slip-on sneakers to achieve a casual vibe.
- For a cute but casual outfit, you can wear your sweatshirts with a beanie and printed jeans.
- Layer your fitted sweatshirt with your plaid shirt and leave the bottom and collar peeking out that makes it a perfect outfit for fall.
- Embellished women’s sweatshirts are also glamorous with almost no need for accessories.
- Maxi skirts can also be worn even if the weather is cold. Tuck your sweatshirt into a maxi skirt and wear your pretty necklace.
- Keep things really simply and wear your cute heels with your sweatshirt.
- Put on your sweatshirt and pair it with combat boots, tights, and jean shorts for a grunge vibe.
- Roll up your boyfriend jeans and wear bold heels to stand out from the crowd.