Women’s hoodies are now taking over the clothing section in women’s department by storm, and it is for a good reason. These special hoodies help women of all ages and from all walks of life to make their own fashion statement and stand out from the crowd. Today, you can find a lot of hoodie options to choose from, making it easier than ever for every woman to find something which will best suit her while providing the level of comfort she needs. If you are planning to buy a hoodie any time soon, there are several things you have to consider before you make a purchase.
One of the first things you have to know is the size of the hoodie you want to wear. You will discover that many men who wear hoodies often get something that is two sizes bigger than their actual shirt size. It is because a bigger hoodie is much more comfortable compared to a smaller one. But, most ladies prefer to buy hoodies of the similar size as their regular shirt size. This way, their hoodie will be form fitting. Since women’s hoodies have a lot of similar qualities as sweatshirts, it will appear a little bit baggy. However, if you like to show off your figure even while wearing your hoodie, you can always opt for something which complements your body shape.
Another important consideration you have to keep in mind is the design of the particular hoodie you plan to wear. You will find hoodies for ladies that are zipped up and others can be pulled over your head. If you will have to take it off and put it back on every now and then, it is better to choose something that zips up to eliminate the worries of messing your hair every time you pull your hoodie over your head.
Fresh Ways to Style Women’s Hoodies
If you are looking for some inspirations on how to style your ladies’ hoodies, here are some fresh ways you can try:
- Achieve a girlish look by pairing your hoodie with a black and white mini skirt.
- Keep everything sexy and put on a white lace skirt with your hoodie.
- Go for a sporty look and wear your hooded sweatshirt with black leggings, colorful sneakers, and knitted beanie.
- Play with some grunge touches. Wear a long black coat on top of your burgundy hoodie and style it with cool skinnies and rock band tee.
- If you happen to be on the plus size but you still prefer to be trendy, choose cropped women’s hoodies that you can combine with silvery pointed toe pumps and high waisted black skinnies.
- Pull off a mannish look by wearing a pastel hued trenc coat on top of your black hoodie, and go for cool sneakers and black leggings for a finishing touch.
- Animal printed women’s hoodies will definitely make you look awesome and stand out from the rest.